It’s great news for us at the Oregon Symphony – all three concerts of Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony have sold out! If you were hoping to come, and weren’t able to get tickets in time, you still have a chance, here’s the info from the Oregon Symphony website (where you can also order your tickets):
ALL REGULAR PERFORMANCES OF BEETHOVEN’S NINTH SYMPHONY ARE SOLD OUT.
DRESS REHEARSAL TICKETS NOW ON SALE.
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS ARE $20 (no handling fee)
Important Dress Rehearsal Information:
- Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall.
- Park Avenue Entrance Only.
- Ticket holders should arrive early.
- Doors open at 9:00 am.
- Patrons must be seated by 9:45 am, Saturday, February 9.
- All tickets are General Admission.
- Tickets are also available at the concert hall—cash only.
- Seating will be available in Dress Circle, Mezzanine, and Balconies only.
- Even though this is a rehearsal, patrons will need to treat it as if it were a performance.
- Children under 7 not admitted.
- Because this is a rehearsal, soloists have the option of singing with less than full voice.
- Dress rehearsal could last until 12:30pm.
- A fifteen minute break will occur at some point in the rehearsal, at Maestro Kalmar’s discretion.